We Are An Inclusive Team.
Call Us Instead Of Worrying.
We Are An Inclusive Team. Call Us Instead Of Worrying.
Elizabeth A. Beroes
- Custody and children's issues
- Divorce and support
- Guardianship and adoption
Elizabeth A. Beroes is the owner and founder of the Beroes Law Center. She has practiced law for over 27 years in the areas of family law, criminal law, estates, and personal injury (female issues). Mrs. Beroes has successfully tried many cases all over Pennsylvania, including Allegheny, Westmoreland, Lawrence, Washington, Butler, Beaver, Erie, Armstrong, and Fayette counties. Mrs. Beroes previously lectured at the University of Buffalo, Creative Problem Solving Institute and for the Stepping Out Program at high schools around the city of Pittsburgh. She is also involved in a mentoring program through Allegheny County - Child Advocate Training. Further, Mrs. Beroes can often be seen and heard teaching Continuing Legal Education classes to attorneys in various areas of the law for the National Bar Institute and The Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Ms. Beroes holds a mediation certificate and a co-parenting coordinator certificate. She earned her B.S. degree from the University of Pittsburgh and her J.D. degree from Capital University Law School. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (member, Family Law Section), Allegheny County and Pennsylvania Bar association, and the Compassionate Friends of Greater Pittsburgh Organization for parents who have lost children.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: Barristers Award 2016 for excellence in courtroom advocacy
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1981
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Division and Young Lawyers Division Committee, 2016
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Order of the Barristers for trial excellence
Certified Legal Specialties
- Co-Parent Coordinator