Comprehensive Estate Planning To Protect Your Family
Planning for the future is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself, your family and your assets. Part of this process is the creation of a detailed estate plan. If you die without a will, your family will not have a legal record of your final wishes, making all of its decisions about your assets and burial far more difficult. It is better to plan ahead for the distribution of your assets, as well as end-of-life care and other related matters.
If you have estate planning questions, call our knowledgeable attorneys at 412-621-6811. There is no one-size-fits-all estate plan. We will carefully evaluate your circumstances and develop a strategy that is right for you and your family.
Developing Customized Estate Plans
With more than 35 years of combined experience assisting Pennsylvania families, the estate planning attorneys at Beroes Law Center can assist you with personalized trusts and custom wills, as well as complete estate plans. We represent individuals in all types of estate planning matters, including:
- Wills: Documenting your wishes for how your estate is to be distributed to heirs and beneficiaries following your death.
- Trusts: Using specialized documentation and accounts to protect assets for future use by beneficiaries.
- Special-needs trusts: Making sure that the monetary support will be there for a special-needs or disabled individual in the future.
- Asset protection: Taking steps to protect the assets you have worked so hard to accumulate throughout your life through the creation of a variety of documents, accounts or other avenues.
- Powers of attorney for finances and health care: Designating an individual or individuals to act on your behalf in financial and/or health care matters if you are unable to do so yourself.
- Living will/health care directives: Detailing your wishes for how you are to be medically cared for if you are incapacitated.
- Guardianships: Ensuring that minor children or disabled adults have proper oversight from a person or people who care for and makes decisions in the child’s or disabled adult’s best interests.
- Adoptions: Working with individuals, couples and families to ensure that they understand the adoption process and are properly protected throughout.
Our Pittsburgh estate planning lawyers have the experience and knowledge to protect assets so people can avoid inheritance taxes and the probate process. Because we also probate estates, we know how to set up estate plans that avoid common probate problems.
Our clients find that estate planning is not nearly as difficult or time-consuming as they expected. With our experience, we know how to simplify the process for clients, regardless of the size or complexity of their estate. We will meet clients at home if they are elderly or ill and unable to travel.
Contact Our Detail-Oriented Estate Planning Attorneys
For a consultation, please call 412-621-6811, or contact our office online. We represent clients throughout Allegheny County and the surrounding area. Our detail-oriented lawyers will provide you with the knowledge and options you need to confidently secure your family’s financial future with an estate plan.