Understanding Family Law Representation
Beroes Law Center are family law lawyers who have more than 50 years of combined experience taking cases to trial, we help clients look forward to the results of their cases. This approach often keeps people focused on what is most important and minimizes worries about less important issues.
Call our caring attorneys at 412-339-2499 to schedule a free consultation and resolve your family law concern.
We Help Clients Uncover Positive Solutions
You can come to Beroes Law Center with complex or straightforward cases. Our attorneys have the skill to litigate on your behalf. When a client does not wish to take the matter to court, however, we can resolve the case with a positive, problem-solving approach through mediation or negotiation. This helps to preserve relationships by limiting further damage.
Our Pennsylvania family law practice includes:
- Divorce: Providing guidance on contested or uncontested divorce, as well as all related issues, including equitable property division, spousal support/alimony and matters involving dissolution when there are children.
- Custody: Helping divorcing couples or parents who have never been married with establishing child custody and child support orders that are in the children’s best interests.
- Adoption and Guardianship: Helping step-parents and foster parents adopt the child or children in their care and helping individuals caring for those with disabilities to get the care they need.
- Grandparents’ rights: Educating grandparents on their rights when it comes to grandchildren and exercising those rights when necessary.
- Same-sex couple issues: Offering support and guidance to same-sex couples who are navigating the nuances of the laws, how they impact their situations and what can be done to protect the individual or couple in the future.
- Other family law matters: Representing clients in issues involving paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence and protection from abuse (PFA) orders, modifications, and enforcement.
Contact Us To Address Your Issues
For a free consultation with our divorce lawyers, please call 412-339-2499, or contact our Pittsburgh office online. We represent clients throughout Allegheny County and the surrounding area. We will carefully evaluate your concern and either skillfully negotiate or litigate a favorable outcome.